Gymnastics is considered one of the best physical activities for children. Its benefits include increased confidence, coordination, strength, balance, and flexibility. In addition, gymnastics is a good vehicle to increase a child's self-esteem as they progressively master new and more challenging skills. Class curriculum includes core gymnastics skills as well as strength and flexibility training.
- Classes held at Hudson Recreation Department
- Instructor has over 30 years teaching experience
- Specializing in recreational, preschool, and tumbling for cheerleaders classes
- Class size is limited for individualized attention
- Cost: $ Month (discounts for multiple children from same family)
To register, or if you need more information or have questions, contact Jeff Brock @ 828-244-7446